mercredi 16 mars 2011

Portugal: neuvième épisode en ligne sur 8COMIX

Je suis en retard mais j'ai un mot d'excuse de ma maman:  " La connexion internet de mon fils était hors service pendant quelques jours, il n'a pas pu mettre à jour son blog."

Bon, alors, et si vous cliquiez sur cette image pour accéder directement à l'épisode, hum ?

5 commentaires:

  1. I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your way of telling the whole thing this post is
    in fact good

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I wish for enjoyment, this web page contains truly nice funny data too.

    RépondreSupprimer